Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recent Photography and Upcoming Opportunities :)



Between school and working for the FSView, things have been hectic lately, but I'm so happy that fall is back. The summer was too boring without collegiate sports! After shooting 2 football games with my own equipment for the first time, I'm kinda getting the hang of how things are run. The first home game vs. Miami (while we lost...) was a great learning experience. I missed a few shots I wanted to get, but I also got some shots that I absolutely loved.
There was also a great flyover at the game that I captured, and was featured on the front page of the FSView.
This weekend should prove to have some firsts. Along with my boyfriend Elliott, we are shooting our first NFL game, Jaguars vs. Cardinals in Jacksonville on Sunday... hopefully this experience will be as rewarding as I hope!
I'll be sure to post some images from the game. I'm working on looking for not only sports action images, but also meaningful images that convey the message of team sports such as team huddles before the game, or sideline shots during the game showing the emotion of the players... more to come on this.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Also a very nicely done web-site; very easy to navigate. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete